Boa Idéia Caipirinha
Boa idéia caipirinha, a cachaça-based drink, is a blazing topaz blue that all I could think of was the tropical sea on a summer day between sunrise and noon.
- 2 slices lime
- 1 tablespoon sugar or to taste
- 50 milliliters cachaça
- 1 generous splash Blue Curaçao
- Place the lime and sugar in a shaker. Muddle them together.
- Pour in the cachaça, add ice and the Blue Curaçao.
- Pour into a tall glass and have fun.
Save on Pinterest
Cachaça is a distilled spirit made from sugarcane juice. It is not rum. Can rum be subtituted for cachaça? The Brazilians will object but we have done that on times when we’ve run out cachaça.
If you cooked this dish (or made this drink) and you want to share your masterpiece, please use your own photos and write the cooking steps in your own words.
Asian food lover?Visit Devour.Asia for travel stories, food tales and recipes!