Pineapple Upside-down Cake
It's a cocktail drink that shares the name of a confection that was popular in the 50s and 60s. Pineapple upside-down cake, the cocktail, does project a retro aura with a combination of vodka, pineapple juice
- ¼ oz grenadine
- 1 oz pineapple juice unsweetened
- 1 oz vodka
Save on Pinterest
- Pour the grenadine into a shot glass.
- Position a bar spoon (or a teaspoon), upside down, over the shot glass.
- Pour the pineapple juice onto the spoon so that the liquid drips off the edges of the spoon and onto the sides of the shot glass.
- Wipe the bar spoon clean (or take a clean one) and pour the vodka using the same technique.
- Serve at once.
If you cooked this dish (or made this drink) and you want to share your masterpiece, please use your own photos and write the cooking steps in your own words.
Asian food lover?Visit Devour.Asia for travel stories, food tales and recipes!