Watermelon and Coconut Rum Cocktail
Stunningly sexy with tropical flavors that are ultra refreshing. Watermelon and coconut rum cocktail reminds me of Chris de Burgh’s “The Lady In Red”.
- ½ watermelon seedless, please!
- ¼ cup simple syrup or to taste
- juice of one lemon
- 3 generous splashes coconut rum
- 1 small bunch fresh mint leaves
- ice cubes to serve
- Scoop out the watermelon flesh and dice (you may want to reserve a few slices for garnish).
- Put the watermelon in the blender. Puree.
- Strain the puree.
- Pour back the strained watermelon juice into the blender. Add the simple syrup, lemon juice, coconut rum and mint leaves. Pulse a few times to mix and chop the mint leaves.
- Put ice cubes into glasses and pour in the mixed cocktail drink.
If you cooked this dish (or made this drink) and you want to share your masterpiece, please use your own photos and write the cooking steps in your own words.
Asian food lover?Visit Devour.Asia for travel stories, food tales and recipes!