Bacon and Cheese Fettuccine
How can anyone not like this pasta dish when it has everything that makes life better? This creamy bacon and cheese fettuccine has copious amounts of butter too!Cooked with pantry staples, bell peppers and parsley gives this pasta dish an almost Christmassy feel.
- Cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- While the pasta cooks, melt the butter in a pan. Add the bacon; cook until lightly crisp.
- Add the bell peppers; cook for another minute, stirring often.
- Pour in the cream and add the cheese. Cook, stirring, just until the cheese melts.
- Turn off the heat. Season with salt and pepper. Toss the cooked pasta with the sauce.
- Sprinkle with torn parsley.
- Serve with toasted bread.
If you cooked this dish (or made this drink) and you want to share your masterpiece, please use your own photos and write the cooking steps in your own words.
Asian food lover?Visit Devour.Asia for travel stories, food tales and recipes!