Mac and Shrimps
How long to cook this delectable mac and shrimps? Excluding the time to thaw the shrimps and shred the cheese — about 15 minutes. Easy and fast lunch!Made with vacuum-sealed shrimps found at the frozen section of of the grocery. The shrimps came shelled and deveined.
- Cook the macaroni in plenty of boiling water. Drain.
- Melt the butter in a pan.
- Add the shrimps to the butter and cook just until they change color.
- Pour in the cream.
- Add the grated cheese.
- Cook, stirring, just until the sauce bubbles and the cheese melts.
- Turn off the heat. Taste the sauce and add salt and pepper, as needed.
- Add the cooked pasta to the sauce. Sprinkle in the parsley. Toss a few times.
- Serve the mac and shrimps at once.
If you cooked this dish (or made this drink) and you want to share your masterpiece, please use your own photos and write the cooking steps in your own words.
Asian food lover?Visit Devour.Asia for travel stories, food tales and recipes!