Sweet Potato Salad
This sweet potato salad is ready in twenty minutes. But this isn’t a raw vegetable salad — all the ingredients need to be cooked. But it’s all easy cooking, don’t worry.
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Toss the sweet potatoes with the salt and olive oil. Spread in a baking pan and cook in the oven for 12 to 15 minutes.
- While the sweet potatoes cook, heat a frying pan and cook the bacon in it until lightly crisp.
- When the bacon and croutons are done, make the dressing. Just mix all the ingredients together.
- When the sweet potatoes are done, toss with the bacon, croutons and some parsley.
- Drizzle with the lime and honey dressing and serve.
Save on Pinterest
If you don’t have prepared herbed croutons, you can throw in day-old bread in the rendered bacon fat, drizzle the bread with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and dried herbs, and make your herbed croutons right there.
If you cooked this dish (or made this drink) and you want to share your masterpiece, please use your own photos and write the cooking steps in your own words.
Asian food lover?Visit Devour.Asia for travel stories, food tales and recipes!